Giselle Anne & Diana Cruz
only 8 classes!
A look into the Structur,Technique and Rhytm of
the Dance, the Lead and the Follow from the
Thursdays 7:30 to 9:00 pm
September 10th, 17th, 24th, 2020
October 1st, 8th, 15th 22nd & 29th, 2020
6:30 pm- California
9:30 pm- Florida
Tango Structure, Technique and Rhythm, viewed/analyzed/studied from the perspective of the role of the Woman/"Follower". The "leader" AND the "follower" should understand what is going on in the underlying grammar of the language that BOTH roles speak.
By Giselle Anne and Diana Cruz.
The classes are NOT
- Women's Technique Classes (although there will naturally be technique involved);
- nor Leading Technique for Ladies Classes (although one of us will be leading and the other following, so that tango can take place 😉)
- nor Leading Focused Classes (although there will be leading happening. Women and Men who lead are welcome!!);
- nor Embellishment/Decorations Classes (although these are built in the technicality of the dance)
- nor Women Only Classes (despite of the fact that we, two women, are teaching it 💃)
- nor Beginners Classes for Women who want to learn to lead
NOTE: Classes are designed for dancers of BOTH roles, single and/or couples
1 class: $10
8 classes pack $65
Hope to have you in the group!
Some 2019 Pics
From Dominique Verdier