Tango Progressive Program ATM
Marcelo Di Rienzo Photo
VIDEOS of Live Tango classes
Tango Progressive ProgramTM
Gustavo Naveira and Giselle Anne have developed their teaching Tango Method, through the Tango Progressive Program.
The Gustavo & Giselle Tango Progressive Program, consist of a series of 128 tango dance classes (Programs A to H) designed specifically to learn to dance Argentine Tango. All steps and sequences are specifically created by G&G throughout their 30 years of building their methodology.
These Progressive series of classes are designed to advance your tango dance skill to the advanced beginner level within a fixed interval of 16 classes per level. The goal is to ensure that you are able to enjoy any tango dance floor situation, with musicality, and in coordination with any partner. We systematically emphasize the basic technical structure, vocabulary, and concepts of tango movement. It does ‘take two to tango’ and our objective in this series is to develop the essential partner communication and coordination needed to enjoy the dance as one.
This is useful for beginners and/or everybody who wants to learn in a progressive order and understand the structure of the dance
Classes are taught in English.
How it works
* There are 8 classes uploaded that you can get. Those are the FIRST PART of Program A.
* All videos are recorded "live classes" we have taught via Zoom.
* The class last 1 hour. There is a mix between the explanation and "showing" part, and then tango music to practice from your home.
* Any recorder of the video it's prohibited.
* The link to each video class is unique for each person. Non-shareable and non-transferable.
* The payment should allow you to watch the every video during 3 days.
* The video is uploaded in YOUTUBE. You will access it through your gmail address.
* Payments are possible through PayPal, Zelle or Venmo.
$30 : 1 video class
$200 : All 8 video classes
Venmo, Zelle, PayPal (fee will apply)